Bars far worse than after-hours clubs

Publication title: Edmonton Journal
Pages: A15
Publication date: Feb 8, 2004
ProQuest document ID: 253070545
Copyright: (Copyright Edmonton Journal 2004)
Author: McConnell, Trena



I am 30 years old and I attend raves and after-hours clubs. My husband and most of my friends do as well. Raves are not the place to "go get stoned," they are a form of entertainment.

Before I went to college, I managed a "nice" bar for three years.

I had 10 times more problems there with drugs and fights than I have ever seen at a rave or after-hours club.

I would never presume to tell you what your opinion should be, but if you are going to have an opinion, get all the facts first.

On the upside, all of this is going to bring in a lot of new voters for the next civic election.

T. McConnell, Edmonton

No comments:

Post a Comment